Day 4 4th January
MOVEMENT -7.10pm pm 35 min brisk walk – steps for the day =7064
LIFE - Literally haven’t left the house in 4 days, with this week off before going back to work, I’m spring cleaning in summer, I did it in spring as well, but who’s counting
DAILY QUOTE “When a flower doesn’t bloom you fix the environment in which it grows, mot the flower” - anonymous
PREP WORK – Using everything from the freezer before I go shopping on Saturday. I bit of cooked chicken breast left over from a roast chicken a few weeks ago (its safe its been frozen), looks like chicken soup.
MORNING – start with a Bullet proof coffee
10.50am - Egg omelette with smoked salmon and avocado
1/ crack 3 eggs into a bowl, add t tbsp. of water, salt and pepper, beat 20-30 seconds
2/ Pre heat skillet pan on medium heat, and add 1 tbsp. Ghee
3/ Pour in egg mix and slowly cook 4-5 minutes
4/ Add sliced salmon on half of omelette and then carefully fold other half over salmon, to sandwich it in side.
5/ Flip on to plate and top with slices of avocado and top with a sprinkling of dill.
ps. Mustard dressing goes very nice drizzled over this combination as well
5.50 – Chicken broth with Asian flavors
I always have homemade chicken broth in my freezer, and If I run out I have a couple of good quality spares. For some reason I can cook chicken broth taking 18 or so hours on the burner , but when it comes to red meat bone broth I always buy it, can’t do the smell, but love the taste and goodness. So I always say I prep and cook what I can but If I have to for goodness sake ( I make myself laugh sometimes) I will purchase, make sure it is of good quality.
For this recipe I just chopped up some veggies added them to the broth slowly cooked about 40 mins then add the precooked chicken and the spices you like, easy. full recipe will eventually be on my site.
· I am having trouble getting both of my blogs together on my web site, at the moment this blog on my meals and extra tips is easily accessible on the web site under blog. The other blog which I have been trying to transfer over and sometimes succeed is accessible when you sign up with a n email address, it will get sent there every day. At lease you don’t have to hear my voice you just have to read my voice, phew!
· Please share as many of my posts as you can so I can build a good number of followers and not talk to myself.
· The blogs will follow each day 365 of food will have every meal I do as well as recipes and tips
· 365 days of blogging may also have some recipes, but will also have an education content about foods, health, your body, illnesses and so forth
· hope you will enjoy them both and sorry I couldn’t just put them all together